A perfectly sunny day, no wind, not too hot, not too cold, small weeds but all well germinated; are just part of the wish list in a sprayer operators dream. Swath control, a wide selection of nozzles, and auto steer are all aspects of executing a quality job that gets done on time. Let us know what your needs are and we will put it into the system to get it done on time in a safe and environmentally friendly way to the best of our ability.
We offer herbicide, insecticide, fungicide, and nutrient application services through our sprayer.
Y Drop services are also available through our sprayer which is outfitted with 32 Y Drop units enabling us to cover 32 rows or 80 feet in one pass when applying 28% UAN to pre-tassel corn.
2018 John Deere R4038
- 120' boom - 1,200gal tank
- Floater tires and row-crop tires
- Diverse nozzle selection to get the best coverage no matter what product or tank
- ExactApply™ nozzle control increases precision application to maximize yield potential
With ExactApply nozzle control, sprayer operators will see an increase in productivity and spray speed ranges, will be able to better manage drift, and will have improved spray quality and precision.
Individual nozzle control
Wider speed range while maintaining target rate and pressure
Light-emitting diode (LED) lighting
Nozzle switching (automatic/manual)
Ability to apply liquid nitrogen at wider range of speeds
Air induction nozzle compatibility
Programmable rates by nozzle/selection (for example, a higher rate behind rear tires)
- Industry leading GPS software and hardware to eliminate spray overlap and to maximize spraying efficiency